Howdy peeps, this has been a weird week for me. I’ve been so tired and I feel like I’ve done so much. But you know I can’t really recall everything that I’ve done this week. Hopefully, there’s someone out there that knows what I mean and I’m not the weird one of the bunch lol.
Today, we’re talking about The Versatile Blogger Award. Abbie of WhatAbbieSays nominated for this award. I’m honestly so awestruck each time I’m nominated for something like this, thank you so much, Abbie. Please go check out her post and her blog, she is an awesome blogger.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog post
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
So let’s get started with the facts!
- I could be a professional napper. I love taking naps, especially when it’s raining outside that’s the perfect napping weather.
- I’ve always been fascinated with dinosaurs and prehistoric animals. Once upon a time, I thought about becoming a paleontologist. Now I will watch just about every movie and documentary that I can get my hands on.
- My comfort food is tacos. I can eat tacos just about every day.
- My favorite animal is a panda.
- Although I have the height, I never played any sports. I was on the dance team for two years in high school.
- I studied ASL for a year. I just need another year of classes before I can take my certification.
- I’m not a morning person. It takes me forever to wake up. I didn’t start drinking coffee until a few years ago and I honestly don’t know how I got up before then.
I nominate the following bloggers: